10,013 at 10:13

Everyone, I have an announcement to make; Dance.Love.Sing.Live. just hit 10,013 views..! (And it's 10:13am...or, it was when I typed this.)

Listen, you great gals and guys have made this place such a wonderful gift to me and to others. When I started Dance.Love.Sing.Live., I started it to have a hobby. I was so busy with work and school and moving and boys and chores and life, and I had to remind myself of the quote my cousin wrote down right before she died when she was 18, only a few months before she graduated high school. The quote is something like, "Dance like no one is watching, Love like you've never been hurt, Sing like no one's listening, and Live like it's heaven on earth" with many variations out there. When I hear the quote, I think of dancing and singing with such joy that it doesn't matter how you look or if you sound ridiculous, because singing and dancing bring joy to the world and to God; love everyone with all your heart and is if you've never been let down before--everyone deserves and greatly needs that; and live like heaven could be here tomorrow--live with a full heart, strong determination, no fear, and abounding joy and grace.

I hope you've taken this quote and applied to your own life over the past couple of years.

And all of that said, I may watch those stats and check in to see if this sight if worth keeping, but my real hope is that this place will be a gift to those in need. I'm watching my beautiful state burn everywhere, and it saddens me that God's beautiful creation is on fire. And I'm saddened that there are people out there in such great need for hope and help. What I want is for this place to be a place of hope and help, in times of people's greatest need.

Now, all of THAT said, I'd like to do something a little different here. I'll still be writing about things that touch my heart in hopes of reaching all of you, but I want to ask you guys about trying something else. Lately, I've been reading and writing and discovering a lot of things about women and how we struggle with stress, sex, and relationships--all because of our hearts. So, if you're interested, I say we open this place up for topics like those. Email me about sex or relationships, offer guests posts, or send me articles and writings about things that deal with our hearts.

This is a safe, open, honest, and loving place. Family members, I won't be offended if you choose not to read these topics, but I won't be embarrassed if you read them either. I've written a few things about returning to God's original plan, especially on things like marriage and sex, and I'd love to explore those thoughts.

My email is aly717@hotmail.com, and I'd love to hear from any of you. You can remain anonymous or introduce yourself, you can ask away or write to me, but please let me know if any of you out there are interested in these thoughts.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being here and reading what I have to say. I love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts