tell me, once again

Remind me who I am

When I lose My way, And I forget my name, Remind me who I am.
In the mirror all I see, Is who I don't wanna be, Remind me who I am.
In the lonliest places, When I can't remember what grace is...
Tell me once again who I am to you.Who I am to you.
Tell me must I forget who I am to you.That I belong to you.

When my heart is like a stone, And I'm running far from home, Remind me who I am.
When I can't recieve your love, Afraid I'll never be enough, Remind me who I am.
If I'm your beloved, Can you help me believe it...
Tell me once again who I am to you.Who I am to you,
Tell me must I forget who I am to you.That I belong to you.

I'm the one you love, I'm the one you love, That will be enough, I'm the one you love.

Tell me once again who I am to you.Who I am to you.Tell me must I forget who I am to you.
That I belong to you
~Jason Gray,

A song for this battle and this place I am in. 'I'm the one You love, that will be enough.'

Comments

Popular Posts