Help

Are you listening to the radio lately? Well, here's what you're missing...

The enemy; he has to leave, At the sound, of Your great name
-Natalie Grant

If I believe this is true, then I have to believe that in the presence of darkness, fear, and worry, all I need to do is speak His name, and the enemy will leave.

You are the hope that leads me out of the dark
You let Your love shine down
So that the world could see
You put the light in me
-Brandon Heath

When I speak to that worry and fear to be removed, He replaces it with light; a light that shines in and through me and a light that the whole world can see.

Sometimes my heart is on the ground
And love is nowhere to be found
And yet I hold on to what I know is true

I will rise
Out of the ashes, rise
From this trouble I've found
And this rubble on the ground
I will rise

Cuz He who is in me
Is greater than I will ever be
And I will rise
-Shawn McDonald

We often find ourselves buried under trouble or doubt or shame but, like Shawn said, out of burning wood comes new life. We can find new life after we've been broken down.

After all, we are all broken and need help. Sometimes that help comes in the form of words, at 6 a.m., through your radio.

Comments

Popular Posts