Sarah Riley

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. What, on earth, would I do without you?

My partner in crime and dance party partner, you are one of the best friends any girl could ask for. You are funny, hilarious, a crack-up...and you have one of the world's kindest hearts on this side of Heaven. I can't believe all that you have endured and gone through, and still remain the Sarah we all love.

You are also crazy-talented. You're just barely starting your business and it's booming! Apparently the world loves you just as much as I do.

I enjoy our "non-working" together and all the fun we have at the front desk. Laughing at ridiculous phone calls, complaining about the dumbest. people. on. earth., and creating amazingly beautiful gift bags are my favorite parts of the day. I'm nearly incomplete without you here. PLUS, when you, me, and Biebs meet, it's a good time. I'll never be able to look at anything 'Hello, Kitty' without thinking of you...Ever.

Even now, at this very moment, with you poking my shoulder...I'm just in adoration of you :-)

And we just got fired. ;-)

LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts