Melanie Bressan

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse

This quote, and all other quotes on the planet, still do not say enough about you, Melanie.
From the first day I met you, I knew we had some kind of cosmic, soulful, almost insane connection. We talked and laughed about our massage experiences and our lives like we had known each other for decades. To this day, any time I talk to you, I don’t have to explain my thoughts. You just, get them.

It also amazes me how you have made me make discoveries about myself. I remember telling you how my soul and heart is my compass to this life, and how I feel like I have an old soul-a soul that reaches beyond my own years. I also have never paid too much attention to the Zodiac signs but, you have shown me things about myself that match up and make my proud to be an Aquarius.

You bring zest and light to my life. You’re inspirational and so full of life that not even a crazy fool could resist to be around you. You’ve helped me work through messes. You’ve comforted me in times of a heavy heart, and times of walking on cloud nine. You have calmed me in the midst of a crazy world.

We also had a conversation about going the wrong way. How we could see ourselves driving down a road and spotting ‘Wrong Way’ signs in every direction. In my opinion, if going the wrong way, meant meeting and sharing this road with you, I am a very blessed person.

Love you, and Aloha, Melanie

Comments

  1. Dear Alyssa,

    I have just encountered this when googling myself on the internet! You have such a ferver and passion in your writing and I feel so touched when reading this. I adore you! I hope to see you soon as I sincerely miss your face and hugs!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts