Megan Prouty

To one of my oldest and best friends, and the person who got me through those years of high school...



I MISS YOU!



Anytime I hear a song by Josh Gracin, or drive by the Cheyenne Frontier Days stadium, or drive in my car and blare ridiculous music, I think of you. And then, I just miss you like crazy. We had some of the best summers and some of the best 'star-gazing' nights and so often I wish we had more.



You also saved me during a time in my life that I wouldn't have survived otherwise. After a round of really dumb decisions, you stayed by my side-even followed me across the country-and let me cry on your shoulder. You kept me strong in the midst of a situation that seemed hopeless. You were there for me when literally no one else was. I will always be in debt to you for that year alone.



You deserve an amazing and wonderful life full of happiness, and I know you will find that. I pray that you have all the wonderful things in your life, because that's what you deserve for being the friend you are. Thank you, so, so much. I love you and miss you.

Comments

Popular Posts