Laura McBride

The minute I heard you say “I have 5 kids” I knew, you were One. Tough. Lady,Laura McBride.

I had instant admiration for a woman who looked so good and had it all together, even with a full house. And THEN, you told us that 2 of them were adopted. You told us the story and the heart it took to go through all of it.

And to this day, I hope and pray to be a mom that is even half as good as you are.
You’ve also been like a second mom to me. We’ve had some very deep and meaningful conversations and we’ve had shopping days-running all over town for a little Indian outfit! (Which you completely and totally pulled off, by the way!) You helped me get through quitting a job, ending a relationship, and finding myself. I have an ache in my heart to be closer to you, to share more of those moments.

And oh, those kids. Handsome, beautiful, sweet, polite, and God-loving, I adore each of them so much.

I miss you and your terrific family. Thank you for stepping into my life and changing it for the better.

Comments

  1. Oh friend- thank you! This is such a blessing to me today. Thank you for picking me! for one of your days!

    I love you and miss you!

    We must do lunch and shopping VERY soon! I'm in desperate need of an update!

    Happy Birthday month to one gorgeous and amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts