Helen Burtt

I think everyone should be blessed to have a person full of wisdom in their life. Someone who can take their own years of knowledge and help us younger, inexperienced…doofus kids fill in the blanks of our lives. They should also have someone who can help steer them out of trouble.

Helen Burtt, I’m so blessed that you’re this person in my life.

You are one of the first people I run to tell my exciting news or to ask for advice. Many times, I’ve found myself in a sticky situation, or a mess where I’m questioning God’s will for me, or when I’ve just been so tickled about meeting someone, that I’ve looked for you first. I race myself to work, look for your station and pray that you’re not putting on a color or blow-drying someone’s hair.

And then, you sit me down, bring me back to reality, speak calmly, and, in all your wisdom, remind me who to look to for answers. In those moments, I thank God, in the deepest parts of my heart, for you being at ATNY. I’m amazed by your wisdom and help.

Now to mention, you bring a smile to my face. I may just adopt you as my Aunt Helen ;-)

I love you tons, Helen Burtt.

Comments

Popular Posts