Sharon Edson

A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should. ~Author Unknown


You and I know very well how stressful a day on the job can be. But, with you there, it isn’t so bad. In fact, I truly love working at the same salon you do.


From day one, you were the kindest person at work. From then on, you’ve been even more kind, more caring, and more encouraging than I could have asked for. You lift up my spirits and help me laugh, and remind me that it’s not all that bad.


Don’t even get me started on all you’ve done for my hair ;-)


I aspire to be the kind of woman that you are; positive, helpful, kind, and just full of love. I don’t think you know a single stranger on this earth and I think everyone who knows you, knows a wonderful friend. I’ll always look up to you as a model of an amazing woman.


Thank you, for being there for me. Thank you, for being kind and caring. Thank you, for just being you and inspiring me to be just like you.

Comments

Popular Posts