uncharted

No words, My tears won't make any room for more,
And it don't hurt like anything I've ever felt before,
this is no broken heart,
No familiar scars,
This territory goes uncharted


One of the heardest parts of this battle is the fact that it is so unknown to me. I've never seen these fears, and I've never seen how I make it through. Nothing about this is familiar. And that makes it hurt more than a broken heart.

Each day, countin' up the minutes, till I get alone, 'cause I can't stay
In the middle of it all, it's nobody's fault, but I'm
So low, never knew how much I didn't know,
Oh, everything is uncharted.
I know I'm getting nowhere, when I only sit and stare


Sitting is despair gets me nowhere, but there are times when moving is impossible. Even getting a direction to start seems so far away.

Compare where you are to where you want to be, and you'll get nowhere

Continuing to see what I want, and then looking at where I am, makes the hurt deeper, knocks down my hope, and clouds my vision of what can actually be.

Even before there was a drop in the ocean, even before there was a star in the sky. Even before
the world was put in motion, You were on Your throne, You were on Your throne.
Even before Your hand made the heavens, even before the breath of all mankind. Even before we
had to be forgiven, You were on Your throne, You were on Your throne.

My God reigns. He is sovereign. He is here. And my eyes need to be set on Him so I can see what He is doing.


Comments

Popular Posts